Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Writing Assessment!


The Seventh Grade California English-Language Arts Writing Assessment will be held on Tuesday, March 4th. It will take place during 1st and 2nd period. Please be on time this school day! Make sure you go to bed early on Monday evening. Also, it is important to eat breakfast Tuesday morning (even if you normally don't). ALL of my 7th graders will meet me in the library at the beginning of 1st period. My 1st/2nd period 8th graders will report to Room 48 (Ms.Dinwiddie). My 8th graders from 3rd/4th period will have me just like every other day during 3rd/4th period. Good Luck! I know you'll do wonderfully on this essay!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOO.Not testing.T_T.
Brian S.

Anonymous said...

I hope that i will be able to do good on thst test!!!!






angel alexander

Anonymous said...

Do you now what the essay is going to be about.


Kevin H.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. fitzterald

I am looking foward to doing the writing assessmet cause I know that I been thought by a pretty angle and will do good I have no downt because I HAVE THE BEST TEACHER A KIND COULD EVER HAVE!!!!!!!!!



KASANDRA O.

Anonymous said...

I think were ready for the test on March the 4 we got all the pratice we need.




JACOB R.

Anonymous said...

I THINK I AM GOING TO DO GOOD ON THE TEST

MARIO DURAN

Anonymous said...

I hope we do very good on the test.

~Melissa~

Anonymous said...

I want to do good on the test. jack

Anonymous said...

I'm looking foward doing ther wrottong assessment cause we get to do it with you.It's going to to easier woth you there.*Brenda*

Anonymous said...

What! An test why why!
AaronA. :(

Anonymous said...

I am an 8th grader i am just writing good luck to all the 6th graders that have to take sooo GOOD LUKY!!!!!!!


Sarah =~) <3<3

Anonymous said...

I just want to tell the seventh graders good luck because the writing assessment is easy but you have to know what your going to talk about. I should know how the assessment is I took last year. Oh! I forgot to add something I'm an 8th grader.


*LESLIE HERNANDEZ*

Anonymous said...

It is going to be super hard 7th graders so good luck haha losers.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck 7 graders so you can grow to be Successful like me and dont forget to eat your vegatables and drink milk to develope stronger bones and take time to go out and work out your body.

Heder

Paid by: The Verb Foundation.