Monday, February 11, 2008

DNA Analysis


Deoxyribonuleic Acid, or DNA is what is used often times to identify who did or did not commit a crime. Each of us has our own DNA, no two people have the same DNA with the excption of identical twins or triplets. Check out the links I've posted below that take to a couple of cool websites that talk about DNA. In your opinion, is it a good thing that we now have the knowledge and ability to test the DNA of people?




Show this link to your parents...



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can find the person who killed some one by finding blood or hair jack.t

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting.I have recorded the DNA part.It is 2-3 min aprox.Brian S.PS.I will bring in HR(if you want)

Anonymous said...

i think its very cool that we learning about this subject because i really wanted to study about this stuff but anyways ya most of all its so cool to me that no body is the same as me if i die I'm get extinct lol so ya I'm the first because I'm at home so i had too right to you : )Nicole:)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool becuase u could find the person who killed the person in your family or some-one eles and the people who work at the crime lab can find the killer that killed that person an i'm happy that were doing this workshop=]=]!!!!!!!!
-Maria C.=]

Anonymous said...

Now that we are learning about this workshop I think it's cool because you get to see how they use DNA. DIANA:)

Anonymous said...

It is important to have dna analysis . Because you can find people jack.t

Anonymous said...

I think that its cool because you can find the person who kileed that man or women.



(MELISSA)

Anonymous said...

I think its a good thing we have this knowledge and ability to test DNA because if we didn't there would be so many bad people still doing bad things to other people. -sarah

Anonymous said...

I THINK DNA IS COOL BECAUSE YOU CAN FIND OUT WHO THE DNA FROM

MARIO D