Thursday, November 1, 2007

Talking about school

So here's the deal...I want to hear from you, but I want to talk to you about educational stuff. Look at my first post on Tuesday, October 30th. I want you to respond to what I asked you in that post. Also, click on the tsunami link and check out that website.
If you'd like to post a comment, simply click on the title of the blog that you want to comment on (on the right side of the page). A new window will open, type what you want to say. Next, you'll have to type the funny shaped letters into the blank and click on 'other'. The screen will then want you to type your name (just your first name) and your 'webpage' (just put in www.frostmiddleschool.org). Finally, click 'post comment'. You're done!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

MRS.FITZGERALD is the coolest teacher ever. I have her for 2 years and she is cool. She is nice.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Fitzgerald im just so glad that I have you as my English teacher instead of Mr. Gaeta because he gives out alot of homework and projects and u actually give ur alot of freedom so thanks

Anonymous said...

roq on mrs. fitzgerald

Anonymous said...

You are my favorite teacher ever>

Anonymous said...

MARIO: fitzgerald you make this class rock.I Like the unit that we are on and i know all about tsunami

Anonymous said...

thank you for the pizza you are the best teacher in the world

Anonymous said...

thank you for the pizza

Anonymous said...

Why are students mean to teacher.

Anonymous said...

The book that im reading is so cool.This is my favorite book.When it is rotationsi dont want to leave i just want to keep on reading more and more.

Anonymous said...

hey it is kevin little bother how ar yo

Anonymous said...

hey it is me kevin

Anonymous said...

hey it is me kevin

Anonymous said...

hey it is kevin litter bother agian is mi bother their

Anonymous said...

hey it me kevin are we seeing a movie tommorow

Anonymous said...

it is kevin bother I am sick

Anonymous said...

you are the best teacher

Anonymous said...

MRS.FITZGERALD YOU ROCK!! I LOVE YOUR CLASS I THINK THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST READ 180 YEARS I HAD AT FROST!! I WILL MISS YOU WHEN I LEAVE! YOU ARE AWSOME! <33!(=

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Fizgerald,

Hi Mrs.Fitzgerald,I wrote this letter asking u how i am doing in ur class. I also wanted 2 ask u if u ever seen a white chichuahua? My dog called pepper had a puppy.The puppy is white and his name is Snow.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY BOTHER

Anonymous said...

Whats up NICHOLE !

Anonymous said...

yah waz ap Mrs. FITZ.I will like to um order da chicken selects w/ friez and sprite.yup i won the challenge wuth hether.