Monday, January 21, 2008

Martin Luther King, Jr.


Keeping in mind one of the most influential people of the Twentieth Century, we will learn about Dr. King in class this week.

On a side note...I will be attending a Read 180 meeting for teachers downtown at U.S.C. I expect you to be on your best behavior during my absence. See you Thursday when I return!

Check out this Martin Luther King, Jr. link. It has information that will help you with the assignment you have in 'Small Group'.

P.S. How excited are you to kick-off our new Workshop next week?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll behavie good n the calss Mrs.Fits n good luck in the meeting Mrs.Fits well see you on Thrusday well bye!!!!

-Maria c.

P.S
Luv ya<3!

Anonymous said...

Martin Luther King Jr helped people be free.

Anonymous said...

Martin Luther King JR.Was a great person.He help see that pepole are not diffrent.Even if some pepole still think that he still helped!
♥stephanie:]

Anonymous said...

I think that Martin Luther King.Jr was a very good man he speeched freedom.

-Melissa